For smartphones has developed a printer with augmented reality
Company Prynt has created a printer augmented reality for the smartphone, so now any owner of a fashion gadget will not just be FOTA on the phone yourself and friends, but also instantly print good pictures on photo paper with a sticky base. But the main thing in the printer is not this, but the fact that the photos printed on it, unable to move. Just like in Harry Potter, remember? Well, almost.
- The next part of Dragon Age is already in development
- Review of Master & Dynamic MH40 and MH30: a treat for the ears and eyes
- There is a choice: touch screen or large buttons?
- Rumors of the death of YotaPhone 3 was exaggerated
- Chuwi SurBook – more affordable competitor to the new tablet from Microsoft and Huawei
- Limited edition Maze Blade with a discount of $40