Found a way to create blood from stem cells
Despite the good development of the blood transfusion service, inventory, it is not always enough for medical needs, and scientists from around the world trying to find a solution to this issue. And, according to an article published in the journal Nature, may change the situation technique, researchers from Harvard University. They managed to develop the program of transformation “reprogrammed” stem cells in preparation for red blood cells. It can radically change the whole system transfusion and to open the possibility of creating an infinite supply of blood.
- OnePlus 5: new information about the camera and live photos
- Snapdragon 660 has demonstrated high performance in the benchmark
- Bungie invites you to the first showing gameplay shooter Destiny 2
- Nokia 6 for Europe and Latin America differs from the Chinese version
- The flagship Sony XZ Premium: declared value in Russia
- Against hacking is techniques: how to protect your game account from hackers