One of the main problems of modern Transplantology is the rejection of trnsplant – the process by which the human body identificeret the transplanted organ as ‘foreign’ and the immune system cells begin with this on the fight. Each year from such complications about a quarter of all transplants fail. But recently, scientists from Medical school at the Perelman University of Pennsylvania have developed a method that will help to see whether the body process of rejection. The procedure is not so painful, as used for these purposes now a biopsy, and analyzed enough to draw blood.
- Represented the first Chinese electric car turbine generator
- Astronomers announced the discovery of the largest magnetic fields in the Universe
- Hyperloop Transportation has started to build the first passenger capsule
- Created a material that can change shape when exposed to light
- New interface from Neurable allows you to play Skyrim without delay