On the platform Kickstarter ends campaign to raise funds for the production of portable weatherproof camera Foxshot, which can be fixed on any surface — glass, wood, clothing, etc. the Camera can record video at 1080p and supports control via Wi-Fi.
The main “chip” of the camera is the ability to be mounted on any surface. The camera can be mounted repeatedly using the constructive magnet, glue due to the special helium seal or to use optional brackets.
Foxshot is positioned not as a professional device for video surveillance, but rather as a common household camera. Manufacturers believe that by balanced features and a great price, it can replace such eminent camera as GoPro, DropCam, and will even allow users to opt out of selfie sticks.
The camera has really small dimensions:
Control the camera by using a special application that you install on your smartphone or tablet.
The manufacturer took care about different variations of the design, and the camera itself will not have to change — you just need to stick the new sticker.
Camera Foxshot available for pre-order at a price of 39$, the first deliveries should begin in August 2017.
Recall, we recently told you about Yi 4K+ — the world’s first camera, shooting in 4K at 60 fps.
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Performance began receiving the Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- It’s time for the outdoors: the top 10 marinades for shish kebab
- Meizu has unveiled its new smartphone E2
- In the Telegram will have the opportunity to make payments
- Aermoo F1 was the first protected smartphone with edge-to-edge display