Frames of solar panels have been successfully tested in space
less than a year ago was the commissioning of a small spacecraft called “Stork-2D”. Besides the historical value, this event was unique because “Stork-2D” was equipped with the latest ultra-light frames for the solar panels, which have no analogues in the world. Responsible for the production of the holding “RT-Chemcomposite”. And recently successfully concluded a phase space testing of these devices.
- Impossible things that are possible on other planets
- Extreme sports on wheels with the iconic brand Razor
- Microbiologists have discovered a way to synthesize a new powerful antibiotic
- Employees of Tesla founded a start recycling
- Mysterious project from the authors of Max Payne has acquired new details
- Qualcomm invites to the presentation of Snapdragon 660