According to the popular resource Bloomberg, in April of this year in India will start collecting Apple smartphones.
New location of production
Under the agreement the management of the company and the government of India, the new plant will be built in the state of Karnatak in Bangalore. But from April 2017, the factory is operating at full power. According to rumors, the Indians want to in the near future, Apple moved to India and production of components for the iPhone. It will be beneficial to both parties, as the residents will get additional jobs and Apple will save on shipping parts from other countries.
A complex supply chain
Accessories for Apple gadgets (Mac, MacBook, iPhone, iPad, and iPod) are produced in 28 countries worldwide. The manufacture of parts for giant from Cupertino do 766 companies. 69 firms were located in North America, 126 in Japan, and the vast majority (346) located in China. If Apple decides, to this list will be added soon to India.
- Olimex Teres I: Linux-laptop DIY
- The head of IHS Technology confirmed that Xiaomi Mi 5C will be released in February
- PlayStation VR three times more popular than Oculus Rift, but Samsung ahead
- Fire on the jetpack in Dubai
- Portable record player Love the futuristic design and the lack of speakers