Gadget to analyze marijuana
in 2014 on Indiegogo and successfully launched project portable analyzer to MyDex, through which users can check water and food for pesticides and heavy metals. However, the most popular feature of the gadget has been analysis of the quality of marijuana. The sensor determines the chemical composition of the cannabis and within the app users can talk about their feelings after Smoking a joint. The system considers this information when making individual recommendations. The device will tell you the best variety of grass and even show the nearest pharmacy where it is sold (important for US). Upset price alone — $700, and every six months need to buy a new sensor for $70.
- Charger Elago M4 Stand makes iPhone old Macintosh computer
- ARM laptops with Windows 10 will appear at the end of the year
- Scientists found out why the AI might be racist and sexist
- “VKontakte” removes the series on the preparation of a bot spotty for flight on the ISS
- Neuroscientists closer to understanding the mysteries of sleep
- “Smart” juicer for $ 400 wiped his nose