Samsung announced a new version of the 360-degree camera called Gear 360 v2. The novelty differs from the predecessor more graceful body.
Gear 360 v2 boasts a smaller size of the column stand, which is the battery. The camera can be carried with you or mounted on a tripod. 360 v2 Gear is protected from water and dust in accordance with standard IP53.
The camera is equipped with two an 8.4-megapixel CMOS sensor with lens-type “fish eye”, which guarantees the absence of gaps in coverage of the 360-degree video. Speaking of video, the camera shoots at a rate of 24 K/s and supports 4K resolution.
As the charging and data interface using a USB Type-C. In this case, the manufacturer promises that the camera will be compatible with a new flagship Galaxy and Galaxy S8 S8 Plus, as well as with the previous models of Samsung and iPhone. The price of new items not yet known.
- The network leaked the probable characteristics of the tablet Meizu
- Samsung has introduced a router with a hub for smart devices
- How to cook healthy and natural face masks at home
- Not router a single… Overview of mobile Neffos X1 TP-Link
- Razer introduced an updated version laptop the Blade Pro