General Atomics conducted the first firing guided projectiles from a railgun cannon
More recently, railgun cannon or railgun, can be found only in science fiction films and video games. But science does not stand still, and scientists and then realize the impossible before technology. And General Atomics has recently conducted a firing of the railgun weapon of its own design called Blitzer. The interesting thing is that it was the first in history driven railgun charge.
- Astronomers have discovered a giant planet out of “foam”
- Startup Solar E-Cycle started testing velomobiles solar
- Japanese scientists have unraveled the secret of ladybugs
- Archos 50f Neon – bright mobile in 5 thousand roubles
- The upcoming Nokia flagships for the first time appeared in the video
- Advantages and disadvantages of the camera of the new HTC U11 version DxOMark