Germany allowed the testing of unmanned vehicles on its territory
German automakers will no longer need to deliver their experimental unmanned vehicles to California for testing. Recently in Germany a law was passed allowing companies to test Autonomous vehicles on local roads under certain conditions.
- Leaked OnePlus 5 showed features and possible price of the smartphone
- Belgian scientists have transformed the polluted air in hydrogen fuel
- If we become super-strong mentally?
- Drill machine, Elon musk began to dig the tunnel
- A Latvian thrill-seeker jumped on the drone parachute
- How to ensure the astronauts sleep?