On the next version of Android O is known very little information. Recently Google tried to hint at the possible name of the OS, working with Oreo and posting teasers on Twitter, but innovations some details were clarified only now. Insiders say that the Android O the developers will add new helper functions, for example, the clipboard with the ability to anticipate and gestures to invoke applications and necessary information.
The first new feature will be called Copy Less. The principle of its operation is automatic copying relevant information from apps and the withdrawal of its assumptions. For example, if the user is in correspondence about the trip to the restaurant, get out of messenger and find the right place and time, then when you return to chat, the keyboard will prompt you to insert the data. Meanwhile, it remains unknown whether this is a function of Gboard or built-in Android option as some applications from Google like Hangouts, do not recognize the address.
Gestures for quick access to apps in some firmware versions, for example, in EMUI. A similar system of quick bookmarks may appear in a “pure” Android: drawing a letter “K” on the lock screen, the user will get the list of contacts.
Of course, this information is rumor, and both or one of the above functions may not be part of the Android O.
- On Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Note 5 was able to activate the second speaker to listen to music
- LG G6 spent a day in a block of ice
- Doogee announces global sales of all branded products
- Module Timewave for Moto Z changes the way the interaction with the smartphone
- The share of Android Nougat for the month rose more than twice