In 2015, Apple along with iOS 9 introduced a new feature “Living pictures,” allowing the pictures to do a short video reminiscent of the animation. Special popularity among the users of this feature and have not received. One reason for this is that to share these “live” images can be only between Apple devices and with some reservations. Last year, Google makes life easier for iOS users by releasing the app Motion Stills to stabilize the “live” photo and the transformations in their usual animations. With the latest update this app has become more useful.
The new version of Motion Stills mode to stabilize the films and allows to save them in the “native” Apple format. Thus, processed using Motion Stills “live” photos will become more smooth and this will not just animation, and the standard Apple file with support for pressures to run.
Another new feature Motion Stills was that the app now automatically cuts off excessive part of the “live” image.
- 5 inch Coolpad Note 5 Lite will be sold only on Amazon
- Vivo Y66 with advanced front-facing camera will cost $230
- Platformer The Big Journey tells of the adventures of fat cat
- BLU Life One X2 Mini with 4 GB of RAM costs less than $200
- RES will improve the sound quality of the iPhone 7