Over the past five years independent consulting company Brand Finance has secured the Apple brand first place in its annual ratings. However, according to the latest report by Brand Finance Global 500 this year, Apple failed to climb to a place of honor pedestal: the analysts have recorded a decline in brand value for the year 2016 of 27% that amounted to $107 billion. Meanwhile, the brand value of Google has increased by 24%, which in monetary terms equals $109 billion. This allowed Google to take first place in rating and become the most expensive world brand according to Brand Finance.
At drawing up of lists of experts Brand Finance estimate the total value of brands, and their popularity is based on many factors, including the demand of products on the market, marketing effectiveness, awareness of the logo, the brand loyalty of its staff and audience of consumers, reputation and more.
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: 2 Feb
- Audio system Sony MHC-V77DW with lighting and splash-proof, presented in Russia
- 7.1.2 Android will bring on the Nexus 5X 6P and one of the exclusive features of “pixels”
- Review Resident Evil 7: man to man — the food
- Insides #856: Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), Xiaomi Mi5C and MacBook on ARM