Google Seurat – a revolutionary graphics rendering for mobile VR
the Problem of mobile virtual reality is that smartphones or any other mobile iron, due to low power, just not able to provide detailed and realistic 3D graphics. This problem is particularly acute now, when a major player like Google, introduced their new VR platform Daydream. How to provide realistic picture with a relatively weak iron? It turned out that it is quite possible. During the second day of the event Google I/O 2017 , the company announced an innovative system of graphical rendering of Seurat.
- Why is the AI condemning criminals is dangerous?
- Human activity has led to the creation of an artificial barrier around the Earth
- SKOLKOVO has developed a versatile analog Powerwall from Tesla
- Presented neuromorphic learning chip, able to compose music
- The Boring Company Elon musk going to produce the bricks from the excavated earth
- The website of the mayor of Moscow has declassified the date of launch Android Pay in Russia