Any robots in need of energy source for its operation. It would seem that this statement is almost an axiom. But in fact, scientists sometimes create such mechanisms, in which insight is not so easy. For example, recently demonstrated the robot spider from graphene, which movement does not require anything except a certain humidity of the environment.
- Sales of the first unmanned Shuttle will begin in the fall of 2017
- Sale of Xiaomi gadgets for the modern user
- Hackers posted a net pirate games for Nintendo Switch
- Ulefone long lasting Power 2 is temporarily available at a discount
- Apple iPhone 8 still will not get the expected function