looks Like Oculus continue to face problems. Not so long ago we told you that it left the founder Palmer Lucky, and even the court found the company guilty of intellectual property theft and ordered to pay the plaintiffs $ 500 million. This time the Facebook user has made the difficult decision to close the Studio Story Studio responsible for the creation of short VR movies and other entertainment content with a narrative component. This was reported today by the press Jason Rubin, former founder of Studio Naughty Dog, and now Vice-President of Oculus in the direction of the user content.
- Startup Vector Space Systems has tested a five-ton rocket
- Where it is fashionable to meet in 2017?
- Stephen Hawking: to “doomsday” humanity has left 100 years
- With the help of genetic engineering managed to eliminate HIV in animals
- “MX Currency”: convenient and versatile currency Converter