Hand from the point of view of science: how to wash them properly?
Hot water or cold? Solid or liquid soap? Towels or dryer with hot air? This ritual for many of us was the most important — we have resorted to it several times a day. But how to do it, you know? Wash hands — it would seem that can be easier. Though there is plenty of evidence that washing your hands after you visited the toilet, before eating or after a trip on public transport can reduce the spread of disease, only 5% of people wash their hands correctly.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- How does it work? | SSD
- Russian robot manipulators will travel to the ISS in 2021
- The new Zealand startup has carried out the first launch of its space rocket
- Physicists are studying the strange power, possessing attraction and repulsion,
- Artificial synapse, which can be a component of an electronic brain
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2: the battery is 5300 mAh and part of the flagship characteristics of Mi6