The company Oukitel, manufacturer of long-lasting devices has introduced a smartphone K3. As expected all the gadgets of the brand, the novelty is equipped with a high capacity battery 6,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging. Front Oukitel K3 located 5.5-inch Full HD display and a mechanical Home button with integrated fingerprint scanner.
Inside Oukitel K3 installed OCTA-core MediaTek processor MT6750T 1.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of storage and LTE module.
Among the multimedia capabilities of mobile — dual-camera modules on 13 and 2 MP. The front is a selfie camera with the main 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel modules.
Specifications Oukitel K3:
- 5.5-inch Full HD display;
- OCTA-core MediaTek processor MT6750T 1.5 GHz;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory with support for cards microSD up to 64 GB;
- dual camera modules on the 13 Megapixel and 2 Megapixel;
- dual front camera modules in 5 MP and 2 MP;
- the battery capacity of 6000 mAh battery with support for quick charging;
- the fingerprint scanner;
- support for two SIM-cards;
- support LTE;
- dimensions 155,7 x 77,7 x 10.3 mm;
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat.
Oukitel K3 will go on sale in two colors: black and sapphire blue.
- Intel invites you to the presentation of the eighth generation of Core processors
- What to buy for Honor 6
- Meizu announced the date of the presentation of the smartpeda M6 Note
- Sale at LightInTheBox: Xiaomi laptops and other gadgets at a discount
- Insides #1044: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro, Nokia 8, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2