Heir to the nova Huawei certified in China
Presented in the fall of last year, Huawei nova was extremely successful smartphone in the middle price level. Therefore, there was no doubt that the manufacturer will continue to develop this line. It is likely that the successor of Huawei nova may appear earlier than expected. He is already certified by the Chinese Agency telecommunications TENAA. Together with this appeared the image of smartphone. Huawei completely reworked the design of the nova 2, making it more similar to the flagship P10. Along with this the handset and dual camera.
Huawei nova 2 is made in all-metal housing with a fingerprint scanner on the back. Insert the antenna cover have a curved shape and offset to the upper and lower faces, making them less noticeable. Front side is covered with a 2.5 D glass with rounded edges.
About the characteristics and timing of the announcement of the smartphone while there is no information.
- 7-inch Archos 70c Neon will go on sale in 4799 rubles
- The head of OnePlus confirms work on a new device
- Windows 10’s – Microsoft’s response to Chrome OS
- Gigabyte Aero 15: 15 inches in a compact body
- Meizu Pro 7 demonstrates high performance in AnTuTu
- Microsoft Surface Laptop was the first notebook on Windows 10’s