A few weeks ago, the network got a table indicating when and which devices Huawei needs to update to EMUI based on the Android 5.0 Nougat. The information was announced exclusively for the Chinese market. While Honor 8 received an update that day that is specified in the table, so there is every reason to trust this information. For example, to the Honor 6X, according to the table, an update should be out March-may this year. Fortunately, the manufacturer has officially confirmed that owners of this phone should wait for EMUI 5.0 in March.
"The new version of EMUI, to Honor 6X will be released next month. It has been updated based on user feedback. If you or your team plan to conduct a full review of this phone in the near future, then maybe you should wait," - said representatives of Huawei.
Will the Honor 6 with EMUI 5.0 all the new features available on the flagship Huawei Mate 9, is still unknown, but as soon the patch in any case have to please the owners of this smartphone.
- There is a choice: secure smartphones
- The Authors Of Plague Inc. will release the app to create a virus
- Style Moto X, Play X, Pure X Edition X Force will be updated to Android 7.0 not earlier than may
- Insides #858: Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (2017), Nokia 8, A1 Little Pepper, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- Top 7 best juicers rating of 2016, Allo