The company Huawei, which owns the brand Honor, introduced its first waterproof tablet WaterPlay with a rating of IP67. Honor WaterPlay was an all-metal body, 10.1-inch QXGA screen (1920×1200) pixels, the processor Kirin 659 and running the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1. The tablet also features a built-in home button fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers audio technology Huawei Histen 3D audio technologies from harman/kardon.
For the autonomy of the tablet is the battery capacity of 6660 mAh battery with support for fast charging 9V-2A, which allows you to fully charge the device for 2.5 hours and promises to 12.8 hours watching videos or 9.3 hours of Internet surfing.
Honor WaterPlay comes in silver and gold colors at a price of $303 for the Wi-Fi version with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of permanent memory. Model with 4GB of RAM + 64 GB ROM will cost $364, and the top version with support for LTE and 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB ROM costs $410. The tablet is already available for pre-order in China and will go on sale from October 24.
Recall, we recently told you that Geekbench and TENAA lit up the smartphone Honor 7X.
- 5 Dec Honor will present a new frameless smartphone
- Revenue HTC in September grew by 117%
- Device Health Services — an application that allows you to monitor the battery status
- NASA will test the warning system for flying close to the Earth the asteroid
- In the United States proposed to use the technology for 5G wireless virtual reality