Houston, we have a problem: NASA ends space suits
According to the latest audit analysis of the space Agency NASA, a little bit more and the Agency will experience a shortage of space suits. New suits for NASA, which it plans to use for flights into space are in development, but their release will take place “several years”. Moreover, the Agency faces the risk of shortage of suits even for completion of the program operating the International space station, scheduled for 2024.
- Review headphones Meze 99 Neo — no reload Matrix
- Photos of the drilling machine Elon musk appeared on the network
- Building a robot with nozzles printed the largest building and broke the record
- China is discussing with ESA the possibility of building a lunar orbital base
- What to buy for OnePlus 3T
- Made in China #66: the first interview robot and human, supersonic trains, and other news