How does it work? | Keyboard
the History of computer keyboards goes back more than 150 years. The prototype of the modern keyboard was a typewriter, which appeared in the mid-nineteenth century. First, the keys with letters placed alphabetically. However, over time it became clear that this arrangement is inconvenient, because the letters are far from the center. 20 years later there was invented the “QWERTY”-layout keyboard, which is still in use today. How does the keyboard — this in today’s issue!
- Created drone on gasoline, can fly for five days
- The first module of cloud technologies in Siberia
- Formed by 22 people, a team of NASA astronauts for future space missions
- How to cure depression? The app for smartphone!
- #video | Nintendo revealed what will be her first amusement Park
- PLAGUE of the DEAD: Zombie Outbreak — undead on a new March