In today’s issue of the scientific-educational program “How it works?” we talk about nuclear power plants: fission, fuel rods, reactor performance, and much more. Pleasant viewing!
- Using gene therapy for the first time managed to prevent the development of blindness
- NASA astronomers would like to turn the Sun into a giant space telescope
- Startup Uniti Sweden and Siemens will establish a joint production of electric vehicles
- As the first Australians came to the continent?
- UrbanX wheel turns any Bicycle into electric