This project was called the toy Medvedev, promising the beginning of a journey to the “kazaniu the oil needle”, the Russian Silicon valley, a Potemkin village with unlimited funding. Despite political and economic instability, the construction of the innograd in SKOLKOVO is actively continuing. And when we were invited to see how things are with the main scientific and technological project for our country over the last decade, we could not refuse such an offer.
- American engineers managed to create a robot-bat
- Icelandic architects proposed to create in Reykjavik oases geothermal energy
- Review of headphone amplifier Bravo Audio Ocean — for music lovers
- What do we know about prehistoric monsters lurking?
- Staff Netflix has made headlamp maroobra to change channels