How to configure mail access Mail.ru and Yandex, through Gmail
As already known, in connection with the signing by the President of Ukraine decree No. 133/2017 on the introduction of sanctions against a number of Internet resources, some email services in the near future may not be available. This primarily applies to users of Yandex and Mail.ru.
If Your account on our website was to the postal address of one of these resources, in order to avoid possible difficulties when shopping, we recommend you to change the e-mail or share via other e-mail services.
How to change email in Personal account
- Go to Personal account and select Personal information. Here you can see your contact information.
- Click on the icon of the e-mail address to edit the mailing address.
- In the opened editor to change the email address.
- Click On Save.
- The new address will be sent an email confirmation. To confirm the change of email you need to open the email and click the link. Easy!
One of the fastest ways is to log in to the account through Facebook.
- Go to Personal account and select Personal information.
- In the lower part you can select the Facebook icon and confirm the input. Voila!
To configure send and receive emails via Gmail, You’ll need Your login and password to the mailbox Mail.ru or Yandex and Gmail.
- Create a new Gmail account or use an existing one.
- Click on the icon and select from the drop down list select “Settings”.
- To send mail from another e-mail (Mail.ru or Yandex), on the same tab under “Send mail as:”, select “Add another email address”. This will open the wizard.
- Now we need to configure the function of Receiving email from other accounts. On the same tab “Accounts and import” under “Get mail from other accounts” select “Add mail account”
Then the wizard prompts to link your other account with Gmail, select tools Gmailify. This feature is specially designed to enable You to use third-party email services directly in Gmail. Then the wizard you need to grant permission to access the mailbox Mail.ru and Yandex.
- In the tab “Accounts and import” select “Import mail and contacts”.
In addition to the above actions, mail users, Yandex must be sure that in the settings of Your mailbox are allowed IMAP access.
Users Mail.ru luckier: the IMAP Protocol is enabled by default for all users. Optionally configure does not need anything.
All! Now all letters to Mail.ru or Yandex automatically will come to Gmail. But when writing a letter, the user can select the mailbox from which the email is sent.
If there were some difficulties with the mail setup, you can use the detailed help of Google.
- @gmail com mail
- Google unveiled the new Android at Google I/O 2017
- Top 50 apps for the modern lady
- Apple invented the container for pizza
- The Service “Yandex.Taxi” have already felt the Ukrainian sanctions