How to cook healthy and natural face masks at home
Face mask is a proven and reliable method with which You can quickly improve your overall skin condition. The market for facial care is crowded all sorts of options miraculous beauty products that promise to transform your skin, however, the acquisition of some of these tools can seriously damage your wallet.
Budget counterparts expensive scrubs and facial masks, cooked at home, will not only significantly save your budget, but no worse than store-bought products, to provide the necessary care to your skin. Moreover, finding and buying ingredients for cooking, cleansing cosmetics for the face, you will not have, as they can easily be found at any pharmacy or grocery store.
The mask of oatmeal remains one of the most popular, effective and easy to prepare folk remedies to care for troubled, combination and oily skin. This success and recognition this product has earned thanks to its unique properties. The composition of the cereal includes oatmeal, which is perfectly cope with cleaning, absorbing pollution not only from the deep layers of the skin, but working as a scrub, gently cleansing and smoothing of rough fabric from the upper layers.
In the main part of this mask, in addition to oatmeal, you can also add other ingredients (banana, oil, coconut, olive, or almond, honey etc), which will significantly increase the effect of the means used.
Consider one of the available options of making such a mask. For this you will need the following ingredients:
- — half a ripe banana;
- — 3 tablespoons of crushed oatmeal into flour;
- — 3 tsp refined coconut oil.
Method of preparation:
- You need to melt the butter to a liquid state;
- Half a banana mash well until the consistency of mashed potatoes;
- To the oat flour add the butter, add the banana and mix well all the ingredients until smooth.
In that case, if after use of the mask will remain untouched, thanks to its composition coconut oil, in the future, the excess mask can be used for two weeks, provided that all this time the tool will be stored in the refrigerator.
Since ancient times mankind knows about the unique and beneficial properties of chocolate. This product is not only a delicious dessert, but also helps in a unique way to improve your mood and fight depression.
In the food industry chocolate use from the beginning of the 14th century, but in cosmetics, this ingredient has gained popularity recently. However, despite this, the chocolate has already proved itself as a perfect cosmetic remedy on the basis of which made masks for the face and body. In addition to its tasty odor, this tool still has a positive effect on the skin.
The combination of chocolate and mint smell will help the body will Wake up in the morning, and adding the mask foaming Moroccan clay will help clean your skin and prepare it for sleep. For people with oily and problematic skin that is prone to frequent inflammation and redness, this finding is the mask, which has chocolate and talcum powder.
To prepare chocolate facial mask you will need:
- — 1 tsp of glycerin;
- — 2 tsp cocoa powder;
- — 5 drops of peppermint oil;
- — 1 teaspoon of talc;
- — 2 tsp Moroccan clay;
- — 4 tsp cooking oil-cocoa.
Method of preparation:
- In the microwave heat to the liquid state of cocoa butter;
- Mix all dry ingredients, and then add the glycerine;
- Mixed with glycerin dry ingredients add the melted cocoa butter.
After the first use of “delicious” mask, You will immediately feel your skin more moist, supple, toned, and refreshed. Regular use of masks of chocolate will help reduce age spots, acne, and smooth fine and expression lines.
Mask of corn-based
For the preparation of peeling corn grits, you will need the following ingredients:
- — 1 teaspoon of talc;
- — 3 tsp corn flour;
- — 0,5 tsp cinnamon;
- — 3 tsp of corn flour;
- — 1 tsp corn oil;
- a bit of water to make the mask the right consistency;
- — 2 tsp of glycerin.
- Boil the corn and drain the water;
- Connect cinnamon and glycerine, thoroughly mix the two products so that lumps don’t form;
- Mix dry talc and flour, and then add a mixture of cinnamon and glycerine, then corn oil, and boiled corn grits;
- In the mixture pour a little water, just enough so that she was able to absorb, mix again;
Ready corn apply scrub to the skin with warm. Thus, You will contribute to a better penetration of nutrients and minerals into the skin.
Preparing a mask at home, pay attention to the fact that corn grain has a rough structure. From the amount of corn grits or flour You add to the recipe of the mask will depend on which product you get in the end: mild peeling or a scrub.
Options making home masks, there are so many. In this article we have listed only a few recipes of the most popular of them. Don’t be afraid to experiment with food, creating and adding some of his favorite ingredients. Also, don’t forget that some products, such as honey, strawberry, etc. are strong allergens, therefore, before preparing any mask, make sure that you are not allergic to any of the products included in its composition.
Each of us has different skin type, its characteristics and taste preferences. Compelling argument in favor of home care products for the face will be that, when preparing the masks, peels, or scrubs alone, You will be able to create a product that suits you which, importantly, will not require large expenditures.
- Not router a single… Overview of mobile Neffos X1 TP-Link
- Razer introduced an updated version laptop the Blade Pro
- Online broadcast of the presentation of the Samsung Galaxy S8 today at 18:00
- ASUS is planning to establish a startup that will develop the technologies of augmented and virtual reality