How to cool off hot summer days — delicious, nutritious, fast
So the summer came and with it a cool change and rain comes the heat. In hot days not really hungry, but we understand that without the first course is unacceptable, so we start looking for a replacement winter hot and nourishing soups.
Cold soups made from fresh vegetables, not only help to satisfy your hunger, but are a storehouse of vitamins in natural form. All known recipes for a variety of acrocheck on kefir, kvass, whey, carbonated water, various Sokolnikov:
Hash with soda water
Okroshka on kefir
Okroshka on kvass
Beetroot soup with kefir
Today we offer You to replenish the Treasury of recipes and cook delicious and healthy summer soups.
- Tarator – Bulgarian cold soup
- Kuksi is Korean cold soup
- Cold zucchini soup with pistachios
- Soup Veloute cucumber and mint
Gazpacho is one of the most famous vegetarian soups of Spain. Once this soup was considered peasant food, but eventually, thanks to the exquisite taste, loved by representatives of different sectors of society. It is not surprising that now it is served at receptions.
Options for making gazpacho abound, but the basic ingredients are present in all recipes – bread, garlic, olive oil, salt and vinegar. The rest of the lineup gazpacho can be varied. For example, the green gazpacho is prepared with spicy herbs: Basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, green peppers and even lettuce.
And there are sweet dessert soups gazpacho they are prepared fruit: strawberries, cherries, currants (red and black), peaches, watermelon, banana, etc., with sugar, yogurt and lemon juice.
As you can see, for your variety of gazpacho is often called the king of cold soups. We propose to cook a classic gazpacho, but You, knowing the basics of cooking, will be able to show their ingenuity and creativity and come up with your favorite recipe for gazpacho.
- Tomatoes — 1.5 kg
- White bread — 250 g
- Sweet pepper — 1 PC.
- Cucumber — 1 PC.
- Onion — ½ onion
- Vinegar — 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
- Garlic — 1 clove
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp
- Tabasco sauce, crushed ice, thyme – to taste
- Cut the tomatoes crosswise, put in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Remove skin from tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces and put in blender.
- Cut into small pieces cucumber, sweet pepper, bread.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, add the chopped garlic, thyme, salt and stir again.
The degree of grinding of all the ingredients can be different: from dense drink until finely chopped “liquid salad”.
- Add to taste Tabasco sauce (few drops), lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil. All mix well. Put in the fridge to mix steep for 2 hours.
Serve gazpacho very cold with crunchy croutons.
The Spaniards think gazpacho is more of a drink than a soup, so serve it to the table not only in the soup bowl, but in glasses.
Tarator – Bulgarian cold soup
Tarator – cold summer soup, popular in Bulgaria and Macedonia. Easy to prepare and easy on the palate.
- Kefir or unsweetened yogurt — 1 liter
- Cucumber — 400 g
- Walnuts — 100 g
- Green onions — 1 bunch
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Greens (dill, parsley) – 1 bunch
- Salt, pepper — to taste
- Paprika — for decoration (optional)
- Grate the cucumber on a fine grater . You can finely chop the strips.
- Green onions and herbs finely mode. Garlic passed through the press .
- Walnuts grind in a blender , but not much shallow. Preferably, the nuts advance a little dry in the pan or in the oven .
- Put in a saucepan all ingredients. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour kefir or yogurt, if it turns out gustavito, can be diluted with water. I would advise to add a little lemon juice, this will give the particular chattering acidity.
- Put the pan in the fridge for an hour (which would tarator real thing).
- When serving, decorate with walnuts and a sprig of parsley or mint.
If You are a fan of Japanese or Chinese cuisine, the soup kuksi will be pleased.
Cooksey – incredibly delicious, light and at the same time nutritious dish of Korean cuisine. It consists of noodles (spaghetti), meat (whatever You prefer (you can without it, if you are a vegetarian) and lots of vegetables, spices and herbs. This soup is suitable for everyone who loves to eat or for those who are on a diet, it is universal. At first glance it seems that cooking Cooksey takes a long time, but it’s not. The most important thing for Cooksey is the taste of the broth — Muri. Better to do it in advance, that he has rested at least a day. Cooksey then the taste is more intense.
The ingredients for the broth (Muri):
- Water – 3 liters (boiled, warm)
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 9% — 6 tbsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 3 tsp
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Dill – 4-6 sprigs
- Cucumber – 1 PC.
- Chili pepper – pinch
Ingredients for the basics (salads):
- Meat – 0.5 kg (flesh)
- Cabbage – 400 g
- Cucumbers – 4-5 PCs.
- Thin noodles – 300 g
- Vegetable oil – 75 g
- Eggs – 2-3 PCs.
- Herbs – dill, parsley, green onion
- Salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce – to taste
- Tomato – 1 PC. optional
- Korean carrot – 150 g on request
- Pour into a pot or jar of 3 liters of warm boiled water and all liquid ingredients according to the list.
- Add diced cucumber, sprigs of dill (better to break it in half), chopped garlic, sugar, salt, pepper.
- All mix well and leave to infuse for 10-12 hours, then put into the fridge for another 10-12 hours.
Cooking basics (salads):
All prepared ingredients are stored separately, not to mix!
- Boil in salted water, the meat, but not much razvivaem. Let cool and cut into strips.
- Shinkuem cabbage, it is better to take a young, it is more gentle.
- Sprinkle with salt and fill with hot vegetable oil, to which add a little chili pepper.
- Cut into strips cucumber, a little salt.
- Whisk eggs and bake thin pancakes. Turn them roll and cut into thin strips.
- Now cook the noodles, you can have rice, egg, wheat. Boil the noodles, but not razvivaem, it should be slightly undercooked, rinse it with cold water.
Now start processing Cooksey:
- In a deep bowl in the middle put the noodles, then portion at the edges, not stirring, cucumbers, cabbage, egg pancakes, meat. Optionally, add the Korean carrots, sliced tomato, or other vegetables that You like.
- Pour all the strained Muri. Sprinkle with the chopped herbs, pepper. Optionally, you can sprinkle more sesame seeds.
Korean cold soup kuksi ready. Enjoy the unique aroma and taste.
Cold zucchini soup with pistachios
Summer is not just Sunny days, this is the time when our body is storing vitamins. And we have to help him. Zucchini soup with pistachios is such a “provider” of vitamins.
As you know, zucchini is considered a dietary product with valuable therapeutic properties, rich in vitamins, especially vitamin E, also called the youth vitamin, it helps the body to fight free radicals and slow down aging.
Pistachios are different from other nuts in that they are the most efficient combination of energy value and amounts of vitamins and minerals. Pistachios are a good tool for maintaining vigor and vitality.
As you can see it is a wonderful ingredients to prepare easy and nutritious soup.
- Zucchini or zucchini – 1 kg
- Pistachios – 50 g
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Basil – 5 sprigs
- Onion – 1 head
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Cream – 200 ml (fat content at your discretion)
- Lemon juice, salt, pepper – to taste
Arugula, Basil, olive oil, cream.
- If the skin from the zucchini is thick, we cut away.
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise and remove the seeds, cut into pieces.
- Put in the bowl of a blender zucchini, pistachios, spinach, Basil leaves, onion, garlic.
- Grind to a state of smooth puree, pour in the cream and lemon juice. Salt, pepper.
- If You think the soup is too thick, you can dilute with cold water.
- Mix well and put into the freezer for 15 minutes.
Diet cold soup of zucchini and pistachios is ready!
Poured into plates, decorate with the arugula, with Basil leaves and chopped pistachios. You can pour cream and sprinkle with olive oil.
Soup Veloute cucumber and mint
This soup is easy to prepare and a small number of ingredients. They can please themselves, even those who diligently follow the figure: despite the low calorie ingredients, it gives a long saturation and very good for the body. Mint will refresh, and the cucumber will supply the body with moisture — great light soup for a hot afternoon.
- Natural yoghurt – 0.5 l
- Cucumbers – 4 PCs.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Mint – small bunch
- Cilantro – small bunch (to taste)
- Salt, white pepper – to taste
- Olive oil for feed
- Peeled cucumbers and herbs put in a blender along with the garlic and yoghurt.
- All grind until a homogeneous mass, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Put into the fridge for an hour.
Before serving mix well and pour into bowls or glasses. Each serving decorate with slices of cucumber and a sprig of mint.
As you can see, nothing complicated. Fast, tasty, healthy, nutritious.
In hot weather cold soups – this is a panacea: they refresh and energize, not much burdening the stomach.
We will be glad if the recipes will appeal to you and You will use them and treat yourself and loved ones these wonderful dietary vitamin summer soups.
- Лапша огурцы омлет блюдо
- Startup of the week from Hello: Aryzon — 3D augmented reality for every smartphone
- Apple added support for NFC tags for iPhone 7 and Apple Watch
- Video review of Lenovo Yoga tablet TAB3 Plus
- Samsung refuses graphics accelerators Mali in favor of their own S-GPU
- According to rumors, Apple has started mass production of iPhone 7s Plus and iPhone 8
- In China, the robot passed the exam in mathematics 3 plus