HTC and Lenovo are working on VR helmets, or the PC and smartphones
We already told you about the conference Google I/O 2017, during which was announced the news that the search giant is working to create VR headsets collection Daydream, completely independent from the smartphone and even the PC. Simply put, everything you need to run the content and applications the hardware is already built into them. On these devices work companies like HTC, Lenovo and other manufacturers. Immediately after the end of the event, the Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has published on the official website the first image teaser of their forthcoming virtual reality helmet. Lenovo also shared colorful visuals of the future device.
On this topic: ( from category Articles, Gadgets )
- Five applications of ultrasound that will change the world
- Artificial intelligence will reinvent drugs ten times faster people
- Google Seurat – a revolutionary graphics rendering for mobile VR
- Why is the AI condemning criminals is dangerous?
- Human activity has led to the creation of an artificial barrier around the Earth
- SKOLKOVO has developed a versatile analog Powerwall from Tesla