The Taiwanese company HTC has announced a new headset for virtual reality, which is called Vive Focus and completely devoid of wires.
Heart of the headset acts as the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. New headset the company has special motion sensors that determine the user’s location in space. This technology track user is called 6DoF. Previously, it was not used in the other headsets and is considered very accurate.
The HTC Vive Focus using a wireless controller that is familiar to all other handsets of the company. In a press release stated that the headset uses an open platform Vive VR Wave. In turn, this suggests that in the near future for this headset will create even more special content.
HTC Vive will Focus initially will be sold in China. As for the cost, at the moment for this reason there is no official information.
- Upgrading your computer: how to choose hard drive
- How to choose a reliable Powerbank: main parameters
- Review of the Google Pixel headphones Buds with built-in translator
- Startup of the week from Hello: FOMOcamera — miniature camera, made in the form of an icon
- Looking for alternatives, wireless headphones Apple AirPods