One of the employees of the company HTC has shared in his Twitter information about the production of a reduced version of the smartphone U11.
The device has the working title of Ocean Life. The smartphone will get a 5.2-inch screen with Full HD resolution, battery capacity of 2600 mAh, 16-megapixel main and front-facing camera and will work under the operating system Android 7 Nougat. A mini version of the flagship will receive a special function that it inherits from HTC U11. The smartphone will get a touch frame housing, which will allow you to interact with the device by squeezing it.
Recall, we recently told you that HTC U11 tested for strength.
- Nokia is planning to release a smartphone on the chipset of Xiaomi Surge S1
- Asus introduced the Zenfone smartphone 4 Max with a battery of 5000 mAh
- The network got the image with gold Motorola Moto X4
- The European space Agency will launch a new “hunters” for exoplanets
- Chinese giant LeEco on the verge of bankruptcy?