In Chinese social network Weibo appeared the first “live” pictures of the new smartphone of the Taiwanese company HTC. It is alleged that the smartphone will debut under the name HTC One X10 and will run on eight-processor MediaTek MT6755V/C with a clock frequency of 1.9 GHz. With him for the performance of answer 3 GB of RAM, and for data storage is 32 GB built-in storage. The smartphone uses a 5.5-inch Full HD display, 16,3-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
In the photos it is clearly seen that the casing is made of metal, and a fingerprint scanner located on the rear side below the camera. Under the screen there are three touch buttons.
The main camera module slightly protrudes above the body, to the right is located duchonova flash. Sorry, we have no information about the speakers, the width of the frame around the screen and standard connector – microUSB or Type-C.
HTC One X10 will go on sale before the end of the first quarter, and the official announcement will take place soon. The expected value of – $290.
- HIFIMAN’s Edition released in a new colour
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be equipped with a housing made of glass and metal
- Lenovo reduces the price of smartphones in Russia
- Updated Ulefone Armor 2 with 6 GB of RAM will be announced at MWC 2017
- INOI smartphone will present at MWC 2017. From Russia with love