HTC U 11 will be available in five different colors
Earlier this week, HTC sent out invitations to the presentation of the new flagship smartphone, known under the code name Ocean. It was expected that the device will be called HTC just U, but the insider Evan Blass announced that the smartphone will be the successor to last year HTC 10, and HTC will be represented as U 11. According to the source, the new flagship will be available in five colors: white, black, silver, red and blue. Some colors may be exclusive to certain markets. Also, the network again has a video demonstration of HTC U 11.
Key feature of HTC U 11 should be touch the edges. The user can swipe and touch to quickly launching applications and manage them. Externally, the device will be similar to the one presented earlier this year Ultra U and U Play.
At the moment we know that HTC U 11 will have a 5.5-inch Super LCD display with a resolution of 2560×1440, Gorilla glass 5, OCTA core Snapdragon 835, 4 GB RAM, built-in storage to 64 GB, 12-megapixel main and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. Also, the smartphone will not have a plug for headphones.
Presentation HTC U 11 scheduled for may 16.
- Bluboo D1 with dual camera is offered for pre-order gifts
- Scandalous Saygus V-Squared can equip the Snapdragon 835
- Renders of the iPhone 8 show a new design and the rear fingerprint scanner
- Logitech introduced a new gaming keyboard with backlight G413
- LG Display is going to oust Samsung in the market OLED-displays for smartphones
- Users did not like the design of iPhone 8