Huami Amazfit Smartband is protected fitness tracker from the sub-brand of Xiaomi
In the past year, the company Huami, the sub-brand and manufacturer Xiaomi Mi Band 2, introduced its first smart watch Amazfit Watch. The developers decided to concentrate efforts on the production of its own branded products and showed a secure fitness bracelet Smartband Amazfit. The functionality of the model is almost no different from the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, but offers more solutions to monitor the health and opportunities for activity tracking.
Novelty equipped with OLED display diagonal of 0.42 inch. Case tracker Amazfit made of aluminum and stainless steel while the strap is rubber with a width of 19 mm. the Device has IP67 protection standard, therefore, insensitive to the effects of dust and temporary immersion in water.
Huami Amazfit got a built-in sensor ECG, which monitors heart rate and heart rate, and a photoelectric sensor, is also responsible for monitoring the heartbeat and quality of sleep. Through a special application and Bluetooth 4.0, the user will have access to all necessary information on the smartphone. Huami Amazfit has a battery 95 mAh capacity which is enough for 7 days of use, and full recovery of the charge takes about 2.5 hours. Weight tracker is 10 grams.
Smart bracelet Huami Amazfit will be available in three colors: inserts shades of “deep black”, “rose gold” and “sapphire blue”. The cost of the tracker is about $101.
- NTT docomo showed the world’s first spherical LED display for drones
- Rumors about the development of Alien: Isolation 2 have been exaggerated
- Four new products from Leagoo phones with flagship “trends” up to $199
- Samsung FaceSense simplifies the interaction with the VR environment
- What is the strength, Bro? A new smartphone from a brand
- Cube iWork 8 Air Pro with 8 GB of RAM costs less than $150