Yesterday, the company Huawei announced its new smartphone Y3 II. Budget new product quietly appeared on the official website of the Chinese manufacturer. The device is a bright smartphone that will be available in several variants: blue, grey, gold, pink and white.
On the market will be two versions of the Huawei Y3 II: one of them will get a MediaTek chipset MT6737M with a 4-core processor with a frequency of 1.1 GHz and the other will be powered by 4-core MediaTek MT6580 with a frequency of 1.3 GHz. Both versions of the smartphone will get only 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of flash memory which can be increased to 32GB microSD cards and a 5-inch display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels.
Huawei Y3 II will be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the add-in EMUI 4.1 Mini. For photos and the video capabilities of the smartphone to answer an 8-megapixel main camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture and 2-megapixel front camera with the regime of beutification, time-lapse and Panorama. The autonomy of the smartphone will be supported by battery capacity of 2200 mAh with the regime Ultra Power Saving Mode.
The price and timing of release Huawei Y3 II is currently unknown.
We will remind, recently it became known that Huawei overtook LG and became the market leader in China.
- Samsung introduced a new smartphone Galaxy J3
- Huawei Mate 9 will be released in two new colors
- The President has signed the decree about blocking Yandex, Vk.com and Mail.ru on the territory of Ukraine
- In the Internet appeared the video with the unannounced flagship HTC U 11
- Under the ban in Ukraine was the most popular accounting program 1C