Huawei Mate 10 can react in real-time
Huawei continues to strengthen its position in the market. While Apple and Samsung compete with each other, the ambitious Chinese company is engaged in introduction of new technologies and implementation of unusual ideas. Two years ago, namely Huawei, ahead of the two titans of the industry, for the first time used Force Touch technology in your Mate S. However, it is worth mentioning that such haste is not always a guarantee of success: 3D Touch used in the iPhone was head and shoulders above the Force Touch from Huawei. But the stubborn Chinese are not going to give up. Recently, the network appeared information about the fact that the company is working on a new technology of power and influence. The Chinese have already registered the trade mark “Huawei 4D Touch”.
It is unknown how it will be implemented new technology and how useful it can be. Maybe she will become a “killer” 3D Touch, could pass almost unnoticed, like its predecessor, Force Touch, which could not compete and were happily forgotten. We will know very soon.
According to rumors, the first device with support for 4D Touch will be a Huawei Mate 10, which, according to preliminary data, will make its debut this fall. It is also expected that the technology will be implemented in all flagships Huawei 2018.
- Design Samsung Galaxy Note 8 confirmed new leak
- Startup of the week from Hello: Tertill — robot-gardener solar
- Amazon will buy a chain of supermarkets Whole Foods for $13.7 billion
- Samsung is preparing a smartphone with an Exynos chip 7872
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Emperor Edition will have 8 GB of RAM
- Corporation Facebook accidentally declassified the personal data of their moderators