Hyperloop One introduced the plan of building of Europe by high-speed highways
Company Hyperloop One had a contest in which teams of engineers from around the world engaged in the development of the plan strip “hyperloop” through the area entrusted to them. This competition allowed the company’s specialists to select the best from the economic point of view ideas that besides technically possible to implement. Having carefully considered the projects submitted, Hyperloop One made a map of the European branches of their highways, and then showed how it would look in numbers.
- Created a “robotic” glove that allows you to touch virtual reality
- Solved a 40-year-old mystery of a strange radio signal from space
- A review of the Cayin player N3 — a lot of small
- Analysts: NASA risks losing Mars for a few years
- Alphabet Boston Dynamics was sold to the Japanese
- #E3 | Where and when to watch live conferences from E3 2017