Japanese electronics manufacturer Panasonic first showed the audience a prototype transparent TV OLED matrix. This event took place in the framework of the exhibition IFA 2017.
The developers call the technology “smart glass”. While it is difficult to imagine where it can be used in a similar panel, because to look at them movies and TV episodes it would hardly be convenient. However, experts say that in the future they can be integrated into smart furniture, household appliances, and use as interior decoration.
Screen resolution transparent TV is 3840×2160 pixels, which corresponds to the standard Ultra HD. The TV has all the features of a full-fledged multimedia center, has the ability to access the Internet, listen to music, and can recognize voice commands. At the booth of Panasonic behind the TV screen was located two transparent glass pyramid, which allows visitors to rate the transparency panel.
Recently we told you that Lenovo unveiled virtual reality glasses for one game.
- Exercise for the mind. How easy it is to become smarter and savvy
- Connoisseurs of refreshing drink: how to choose a coffee grinder
- Startup of the week from Hello: Cast Hudway — the head-up display for car
- Cycling autumn. 25 reasons to love the bike
- What washing machine is better: vertical or horizontal loading