Elon Musk urges UN to ban the development and use of military robots. The founder of Tesla signed the document together with the CEO of DeepMind Technologies Mustafa Suleyman and more than hundred experts in the field of artificial intelligence (a total of 116 experts from 26 countries).
The authors of the letter believe fighting robots in the same critical invention, like gunpowder and nuclear weapons.
“Once invented lethal Autonomous weapons allow armed conflict to grow to an unprecedented scale and at a speed much faster than people can realize. It can become a weapon of terror, a weapon that dictators and terrorists can use against innocent people. Such weapons will be able to reassign the hackers. Once Pandora’s box opens, it will be difficult to close” — said in the letter.
The message was circulated on the eve of the International conference on the use of artificial intelligence, which opens today in Australia.
Earlier we told you that, according to rumors, at the end of this year, Elon Musk will launch the Falcon Heavy.
Source: Facts and comments®
- Microsoft promises to significantly speed up your browser Edge
- A new patent from Microsoft has generated a wave of rumors about the revival of the Surface Phone
- In TENAA lit up Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017)
- Xiaomi introduced the “smart” running shoes Free Tie Leather
- 1 September close to Earth will fly large asteroid