Improved Capcom announced Street Fighter IV for iOS
The company Capcom finally remembered what a runaway success her series of fighting games Street Fighter on mobile devices a few years ago. Five years after the release of a mobile Street Fighter X Tekken, the Japanese publisher announced Street Fighter II: Champions Edition – enhanced edition, which will look great on new iOS devices. The game will be available this summer.
Street Fighter II: Champions Edition players will appreciate the effects of high resolution and support for widescreen displays. Champion edition will also include three new characters: Poison, Ibuki and Dudley. Thus, the total number of fighters will reach 25, which is an excellent result for a mobile fighting game. A separate item is support for MFi controllers.
The original Street Fighter IV was released on iOS in March 2010. A year later came the Street Fighter IV Volt that added to the game new fighters and online multiplayer.
- Insides #969: iPhone 8, Doogee Mix, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the partnership Meizu and Nokia
- Strawberry is a priceless berry for health and beauty
- Ukrainian startup eTachki entered the Polish market under the brand anyCars
- DJI has introduced the most affordable, compact and intelligent drone Spark
- The damage from the virus WannaCry amounted to more than $1 billion
- Xiaomi has officially unveiled the phablet Mi Max 2