Now not only the Amazon boasts a shop with no sellers and cashiers. Recently, the Chinese startup Wheelys opened in Shanghai the grocery Department, which also runs the software and computers. The website Digital Trends reports that Wheelys is already possible to buy ready-made breakfasts, Lunches and dinners. The range includes a variety of snacks and groceries.
- A pint of beer a day may reduce the risk of heart attack
- Scientists not only see, but listen to the stars to learn about their history
- Who would win in a war between pedestrians and driverless transport?
- Why the wonderful world of Uranium unfairly deprived of attention?
- Pre-orders for the Tesla solar roof will begin to gather in April