In China printed origami using a regular projector and Power Point
Over the past few decades scientists have discovered many different polymers, different reacting to light. Some of them harden when exposed to light, while others disintegrate or shrink. Chinese physicists decided to use these properties for a kind of “3D printing” using a projector and computer with Power Point.
- A review of The Disney Afternoon Collection — classic “Dandy” for 900 rubles
- There is a choice: smartphones with FM radio
- Which gives a degree of protection IP68 smartphone
- Analysts predict the release of the new PlayStation a year later
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5 will be one of the first Windows-computers with ARM processor
- Meizu is preparing a smartphone with dual camera and thin part