Even before the official premiere of Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S8 S8+ there were rumors that the Asian version of the flagship will receive 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The information was partly confirmed during the Korean presentations, where in addition to the standard versions of smartphones, the manufacturer introduced a special edition 6.2-inch Galaxy S8+.
- Microsoft will provide us with the console Project Scorpio this week
- Effects from the video game that you didn’t know: the game “Tetris” as a new method of therapy
- 10 possible disasters of the future
- The U.S. army began testing drones to transport the wounded
- Apple is developing its own GPU for the iPhone and iPad