A few days ago in the database benchmark Geekbench was seen Lenovo tablet Tab3 8 Plus.
As we know from previous leaks, the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus will receive an 8-inch IPS FullHD display (1920×1080 pixels), an 8-megapixel primary and a 5 megapixel front camera, and 32 or 64 Gb of internal memory (depending on version), which can be expanded with a microSD card. For the autonomy of the tablet will be responsible battery capacity of 4300 mAh.
Any information about the date of the presentation and the price of the tablet yet.
- Meizu Pro 7 will get a titanium case, 8 Gb of RAM and a 4K screen
- Dnepr became the first city in Ukraine, which has launched a mobile app Waze
- Video review of the action Cam Nomi Cam 360 D1
- In the spring of 2017 Microsoft will introduce a “Lite” version of Windows 10
- Razer acquired the company Nextbit, to create a “cloud mobile” Robin