The first information about the smartphone Moto G 5-th generation appeared in early December 2016.
Recently announced Moto G5 was certified by the FCC. The documentation of the regulatory body stated that the smartphone will be equipped with a battery capacity of 3000 mAh, technology-enabled "Turbo charge". This technology will allow you to fast charge the battery when its power is depleted. Thanks to the FCC documents we also learned that a Moto G5 will support NFC.
Meanwhile, data about the smartphone Moto G5 Plus (XT1685) appeared in GPUz. According to the benchmark, Moto G5 Plus will have a 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, chipset Snapdragon 625, Adreno graphics processor 506, as well as 4 Gb of RAM and 32 Gb of internal memory.
As the main camera is a 13-megapixel module and the front camera in the smartphone is 5-megapixel. For the autonomy of the smartphone responsible battery capacity of 3100 mAh.
Recently a reputable online WinFuture has posted some renders, Moto Moto G5 and G5 Plus.
Moto Moto G5 and G5 Plus needs to be presented next month at MWC 2017.
The entry In the network appeared new details about the smartphone Moto and Moto G5 G5 Plus appeared first on Blog Hello.
- Juke e-Power is a new hybrid concept crossover from Nissan
- The head of Xiaomi revealed the Mi Note 2 in new color
- How to choose the epilator: the secrets of a successful purchase
- On the Internet there are new pictures of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Startup of the week Hello from: Solowheel Iota — easy gyrometer for city and off-road