Very soon the company LG needs to present to the public its new smartphone Q6, which is also called the G6 mini. The reason why novelty is the unofficial name of simple, and lies in the fact that the smartphone will inherit the main feature of “big brother” – FullVision display. This was confirmed in the company LG. Today on Chinese social networks was published render Q6, confirming the description of the smartphone shared by a well-known insider @OnLeaks.
Unfortunately, accurate data on technical characteristics of the smartphone yet. According to rumors, LG Q6 will receive a 5.4-inch display, Snapdragon chipset 430, 3 GB of RAM, 13-megapixel main camera and Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
Earlier, we told you that Apple plans to sign with LG mutually beneficial agreement.
- Google introduced a free tool for creating 3D objects in virtual reality
- Intel is preparing several new processors Kaby Lake
- On the website TENAA revealed a new budget smartphone Honor
- Game Half-Life 19 years later after its release received the update
- Ukrainian Fund SMRK invested $500,000 in startup Kitcast