About two weeks ago, we wrote about what Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passed the FCC certification.
Today, the network appeared information that the smartphone has been tested in the benchmark GFXBench. According to the benchmark, for the performance of novelty will be responsible 7870 chipset Exynos 8-core CPU and a graphics accelerator Mali-T830, and 2 Gb of RAM.
Internal memory in the smartphone is 16 Gb. Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) will have a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels and a fairly simple camera, 8-megapixel primary and a 5 megapixel front. Work smartphone will be running Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
Judging by the performance of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), it will be focused on the budget segment of the smartphone market. A known informant Evan Blass (Evan Blass) argues that initially, the novelty will appear in the range of us operators AT&T, U.S. Cellular and Verizon, and after that the smartphone will reach the world market.
The exact timing of the presentation of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) not yet known, but there is a possibility that it could happen at the upcoming MWC 2017.
- Instagram will appear in the new "multimedia albums"
- The British plan to create the most powerful quantum computer on the planet
- AMD will sell processors Ryzen in early March, and the video card Vega in the second quarter of 2017
- How to choose a bread maker: the hosts note
- ZTE showed a teaser of the new smartphone called Blade A610 Plus