Recently Google has updated its mapping application Google Maps, through which access to all real-time updated data like transport and eating places in the Android app now to get from one section.
Using a swipe up from the bottom of the screen you can now access three new tabs: “Space”, “Driving” and “Public transport”. In the first tab you can see recommendations for places to eat or drink that somdutta based on user location and search query.
Also in this tab, you can obtain information at ATMs, grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, and so on.
When you navigate to the second tab the user can see the estimated time of arrival to work or home (if the addresses registered in the user account). Here you can view the route and report on traffic and to get traffic information in real time.
In turn, the third tab gives information about trains and buses to get to home or work.
The updated Google Maps app will be available to all Android users for several days. Will there be a new feature in Google Maps for iOS, the company said.
- Mark Zuckerberg has unveiled a prototype VR glove for Oculus Rift
- It became known, what will be the design of the new version of Windows 10
- Samsung SDI showed a battery for a new generation of electric cars
- This year Apple will introduce a revolutionary new product
- Moto Z Play started to get Android 7.0 Nougat