Inhuman sky: the tragic success of people who created No Man’s Sky
Old English proverb says, “Laugh, and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.” Most often the failures in the games industry are accompanied by lackluster sales of the new title or internal problems of a huge Studio. But No Man’s Sky was a very good sale. A small indie development has become the second largest release for PlayStation 4 of all time. Hundreds of thousands of copies were sold on PS4 and PC. A small team of developers Hello Games — and there were a little more than ten employees instantly became millionaires. But in this ointment was a fair amount of tar. Moreover, the events unfolded so that the honey had to collect the crumbs.
- What can go wrong in space?
- Review game Yooka-Laylee: fun for everyone
- Frames of solar panels have been successfully tested in space
- Impossible things that are possible on other planets
- Extreme sports on wheels with the iconic brand Razor
- Microbiologists have discovered a way to synthesize a new powerful antibiotic