Many believe that the next flagship of Samsung is implementing the technology of ultrasonic fingerprint recognition, placing a fingerprint sensor under the screen, however the latest rumors claim the opposite. Despite a recent patent, which refers to the fingerprint scanner in the display, insiders from China sure in Galaxy S9 a company refuses this option.
If Samsung really will not introduce an innovative option for the upcoming flagship, the fingerprint scanner will again be located behind, like the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note8, or move to the “Home” button on the side. According to the latest rumors, the company does not work on the technology of ultrasonic recognition of fingerprints.
Interestingly, the first smartphone with a fingerprint sensor in the screen can be the Vivo Xplay 7.
- Xiaomi announced the release date of the global stable build of MIUI 9
- Intel released SSD custom Optane 900P with a new memory technology
- An overview of Gear 77 is a new benchmark among mobile games
- Geekbench lit Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with 6 GB of RAM
- The new Xiaomi smartphone will support fast charging!